Arikon Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Photoelectric Smoke Detector with Digital Display from ARIKON
Carbon Monoxide Alarms are proud to stock the excellent Arikon Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Photoelectric Smoke Detector with Digital Display.
With so many on offer today, it is wise to have a brand you can trust. The Arikon Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Photoelectric Smoke Detector with Digital Display is certainly that and will be a superb buy.
For this price, the Arikon Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Photoelectric Smoke Detector with Digital Display is highly respected and is a popular choice amongst most people. ARIKON have added some nice touches and this results in great value for money.
Carbon monoxide -
When the unit detects the carbon monoxide gas concentrations more than 100 PPM,it will alarm,and the buzzer will make sound "di" four times at every 5 seconds,the red light flashes,and continue alarming.Please open the windows and doors,then call your emergency service.
When the unit detects the smoke concentration over than 0.1%db/m,it will alarm,the blue light flashes rapidly and the buzzer continue alarming.
Power supply: 3*1.5v AA battery
Battery type:Lithium battery/Alkaline cell/Carbon zinc batteries(Optional)
Battery watt hour:0.05Wh
Battery package:Standalong(Battery not included)
Alarm voice: Light/sound prompt
Sensor: electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor and Infrared photoelectric sensor
Relative Humidity: 10-95%
Carbon monoxide sensor detect concentration: 000-999 PPM
Smoke sensor sensitive: 0.1%db/m-9.9%db/m
Alarm indication: LCD display, Light/sound prompt
Battery capacity: low battery alarm
1. The detector is easy to be effected by the sharp pounding and shock in transit or installation, lead to not work.
2. This is a carbon monoxide and smoke combo detector, can not detect the combustible gas (such as liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, methane, etc.).
3. Scheduled maintenance: surface cleaning per month, specialist inspection per half year.
4. Do not use the detergent to clean the detector, this will damage the detector.
5. Do not spray any sprays such as air freshener, hair spray, etc.
6. This product is only used to reduce the accident, cannot make sure everytime. Except use our detector in right way, please also pay more attention in your daily life and strengthen safety and security conciousness.