Carbon Monoxide Alarm by AVSL
Carbon Monoxide Alarms are delighted to offer the famous Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
With so many available these days, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The Carbon Monoxide Alarm is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase.
For this reduced price, the Carbon Monoxide Alarm comes highly recommended and is a regular choice with most people. AVSL have included some great touches and this equals great value for money.
- Apparatus - Type B
- Batteries - 3 x AA (supplied)
- Alarm level - 85dB @ 1m
- Sensor - Electromechanical
- Static working current - 80uA
- Operating temperature - 0Â°C to 45Â°C
- Storage temperature - 20ÂºC to 50ÂºC
- Humidity - 0 to 90% RH
- CO alarm level - 33ppm: 120 mins 55ppm: within 60 to 90 mins 110ppm: within 10 to 40 mins 330ppm: within 3 mins
- Lifetime - 7 years from first use
- Dimensions - 120 x 87 x 40mm
- Weight - 220g (incl. batteries)
An electromechanical carbon monoxide alarm for use in buildings fitted with gas boilers or fireplaces. This life saving device alerts the user to the presence of deadly carbon monoxide gas. The alarm is battery powered and incorporates an LCD display screen which constantly shows the present CO levels and ambient temperature readings.