HiLetgo MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor sensor module by HiLetgo
Carbon Monoxide Alarms are proud to present the famous HiLetgo MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor sensor module.
With so many on offer today, it is good to have a make you can recognise. The HiLetgo MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor sensor module is certainly that and will be a excellent buy.
For this reduced price, the HiLetgo MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor sensor module is highly recommended and is a popular choice for most people. HiLetgo have included some great touches and this means good value for money.
hydrogen gas sensor sensor module MQ-8
MQ-8 Sensor Description:
Sensitive material MQ-8 gas sensor is used in clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor , conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases. Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal. MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor of high sensitivity , the monitoring of the other hydrogen-containing gas is also very satisfactory. This sensor can detect a wide range of hydrogen gas , city gas in particular , is a low-cost sensor for a variety of applications .
Suitable for home or industrial hydrogen leakage monitoring devices. Can not interfere with ethanol vapor , soot , carbon monoxide and other gases.
Module Features :
1. Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions ;
2. The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO ;
3. TTL output valid signal is low . ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
4. The higher the voltage , the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
5. A hydrogen gas detection with good sensitivity .
6. There are four screw holes for easy positioning ;
7. Product dimensions : 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
8. Has a long life and reliable stability
9. Rapid response and recovery characteristics
Input voltage : DC5V Power consumption ( current ): 150mA
DO output : TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
AO output :0.1-0 .3 V ( relative to pollution ) , the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V