HiLetgo MQ135 Gas Sensor Module Air quality detective detect harmful gas from HiLetgo
We are happy to offer the excellent HiLetgo MQ135 Gas Sensor Module Air quality detective detect harmful gas.
With so many available these days, it is great to have a make you can recognise. The HiLetgo MQ135 Gas Sensor Module Air quality detective detect harmful gas is certainly that and will be a superb purchase.
For this price, the HiLetgo MQ135 Gas Sensor Module Air quality detective detect harmful gas is widely recommended and is always a regular choice amongst many people. HiLetgo have added some excellent touches and this means great value for money.
Probe for home, environmental harmful gas detection device, suitable to ammonia , aromatic compounds , sulfur compounds , benzene vapor , smoke and other gases harmful gases , the gas sensitive element concentration range : 10 to 1000ppm
1. Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions;
2. The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO;
3. TTL output valid signal is low. ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
4. The higher the voltage , the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
5. Air quality, hazardous gas detection with good sensitivity.
6. There are four screw holes for easy positioning;
7 Product dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
8. Has a long life and reliable stability
9. Rapid response and recovery characteristics.
Input voltage: DC5V Power consumption ( current ): 150mA
DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
AO output :0.1-0 .3 V ( relative to pollution ) , the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
Special note: After the sensor is powered , needs to warm up around 20S, measured data was stable, heat sensor is a normal phenomenon , because the internal heating wire , if hot is not normal.
1. VCC: positive power supply (5V)
2. GND: power supply is negative
3. DO: TTL switching signal output
4. AO: analog signal output