Kidde 1SFW Ionization Smoke Alarm with Wireless Capability by Kidde
We are delighted to offer the fantastic Kidde 1SFW Ionization Smoke Alarm with Wireless Capability.
With so many available right now, it is good to have a make you can recognise. The Kidde 1SFW Ionization Smoke Alarm with Wireless Capability is certainly that and will be a superb buy.
For this price, the Kidde 1SFW Ionization Smoke Alarm with Wireless Capability comes highly recommended and is a regular choice for most people. Kidde have included some nice touches and this equals good value.
Kidde Slick 1SFW 230V Mains Fast- Fit Ionisation Smoke Alarm With Duracell Alkaline Backup White
- 'Wireless Capability' enabling use with Kidde Fyrnetics new Wireless Alarm Base (Model: RF-SFTP), for wire-free interconnection.
- Compatible with Kidde Fyrnetics new Remote Test and Hush switch (Model: KN-RTH-RF) via the Wireless Alarm Base.
- Integral, double-decker screwless terminal block for fast, push-fit connection.
- Unique fast-fit system with separate base plate, enabling fitting after construction and removal for maintenance.
- Auto resets after activation with latching LED allowing the initiating alarm to be identified.
- Separate Hush and Test buttons for ease of use.
- Green and Red LED's to indicate alarm status.
- Interlinkable with Slick or Firex hard-wired smoke and heat alarms.
- Can be added to existing Slick or Firex installations.
- Interlinkable with Kidde hard-wired CO alarms using 'Smart Interconnect' technology.
- Up to 6 months continuous operation from back-up cells, in the event of mains failure.
- 30 days low battery warning indicator.
Mains powered (for professional installation) with back-up power, complying with current minimum requirements of the relevant Building Regulations for new housing, i.e. Grade D (BS5839, Part 6). Ionisation Smoke Alarms are for use where a fast flaming fire (for example, electrical equipment igniting) is more likely to be a hazard than a slow, smouldering one, such as dining and living rooms. They are more prone to nuisance alarms from cooking particles and steam near kitchens. They contain a very small amount of Americium 241 radioactive material, which may be a consideration for storage and disposal.