LingsFire® LCD CO Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Detector Monitor Alarm Sensor from LingsFire

Not Available Discontinued - Unfortunately this product has been discontinued and we will not be receiving any more stock. Click here for alternative products.

Description

We are happy to present the excellent LingsFire® LCD CO Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Detector Monitor Alarm Sensor.

With so many available recently, it is good to have a make you can trust. The LingsFire® LCD CO Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Detector Monitor Alarm Sensor is certainly that and will be a perfect buy.

For this great price, the LingsFire® LCD CO Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Detector Monitor Alarm Sensor comes widely recommended and is a popular choice with many people. LingsFire have provided some excellent touches and this equals good value.

Manufacturer Description

Cautions:
1. Mounted on a wall.
2. Do not install in garages, kitchens, furnace rooms or bathrooms!
3. Install at least 15 feet away from any fuel burning appliance.
4. Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
5. Green LED: Flashes every 30~50 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly. The green LED will also flash before CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed.
6. Red LED : When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound.

Specifications:
1. Sensor: Electrochemical CO sensor 
2. Alarm Concentration: 50(+/-30%)ppm 
3. Sensitivity/Alarm Time: 50ppm, Alarms within 60-90 Minutes 
4. 100ppm, Alarm within 10 -40 Minutes 
5. 300ppm, Alarms within 3 Minutes 
6. Alarm Sound: >85db (3m) 
7. Standby Current: < 50uA (without LCD); < 200uA (with LCD) 
8. Alarm Current: < 75mA 
9. Power Supply: 3*AA 1.5V Batteries (not included) 
10. Operation Ambient Condition: 0 to 40 Centigrade, 20 to 95% RH 
11. Mounting Type: Wall/Ceiling mount 
12. Package weight:120g 
13. Product Diameter: 100*40mm(D*H) 

Package includes:
1 x LingsFire® Carbon Monoxide Detector
2 x Screws
1 x English User Manual

Our products have been well tested, examined and packaged before sending off. You can rest assured that your purchase at our store is guaranteed. Any problem please feel free to contact us first so that we can supply the best service for you.

Features

LCD Displayer with a blue ground light and loud 85 decibel alarm. Low voltage warning and end-of-life timer. Protect your family against the danger of carbon monoxide. Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status. Battery-powered and built-in carbon monoxide sensor makes it safe to use.

User Reviews