SMOKE ALARM AC MAINS OPTICAL SLICK 10YR 2SFWR By KIDDE from Kidde
Carbon Monoxide Alarms are proud to offer the fantastic SMOKE ALARM AC MAINS OPTICAL SLICK 10YR 2SFWR By KIDDE.
With so many on offer right now, it is good to have a brand you can recognise. The SMOKE ALARM AC MAINS OPTICAL SLICK 10YR 2SFWR By KIDDE is certainly that and will be a superb buy.
For this reduced price, the SMOKE ALARM AC MAINS OPTICAL SLICK 10YR 2SFWR By KIDDE comes highly recommended and is a popular choice amongst many people. Kidde have added some excellent touches and this means good value.
Kidde Slick 2SFWR 230V Mains Fast- Fit Optical Smoke Alarm With Rechargeable Lithium Cell Backup White
- 'Wireless Capability' enabling use with Kidde Fyrnetics new Wireless Alarm Base (Model:RF-SFTP), for wire-free interconnection.
- Compatible with Kidde Fyrnetics new Remote Test & Hush switch(Model: KN-RTH-RF) via the Wireless Alarm Base.
- Integral, double-decker screwless terminal block for fast, push-fit connection.
- Unique fast-fit system with separate base plate, enabling fitting after construction and removal for maintenance.
- Auto resets after activation.
- Separate Hush & Test buttons for ease of use.
- Green & Red LED's to indicate alarm status.
- Interlinkable with Slick® or Firex hard-wired smoke & heat alarms.
- Can be added to existing Slick® or Firex installations.
- Interlinkable with Kidde hard-wired CO alarms using 'Smart Interconnect' technology.
- Up to 6 months continuous operation from back-up cells, in the event of mains failure.
- 30 days low battery warning indicator.
Mains powered (for professional installation) with back-up power, complying with current minimum requirements of the relevant Building Regulations for new housing, i.e. Grade D (BS5839, Part 6).
Optical Smoke Alarms are for use in escape and circulation routes and in areas where there is danger of ignition of furniture and surroundings by cigarettes. They are best suited to slow, smouldering fires such as PVC cabling, foam-filled furniture or bedding material. They are less prone to nuisance alarms than Ionisation alarms from cooking particles and steam near kitchens.