Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, P.LOTOR Combined CO Detector Monitor with Voice Alert and Digital Display from P.LOTOR
We are proud to offer the fantastic Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, P.LOTOR Combined CO Detector Monitor with Voice Alert and Digital Display.
With so many available recently, it is great to have a make you can recognise. The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, P.LOTOR Combined CO Detector Monitor with Voice Alert and Digital Display is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.
For this great price, the Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, P.LOTOR Combined CO Detector Monitor with Voice Alert and Digital Display comes widely respected and is always a regular choice for many people. P.LOTOR have added some excellent touches and this means good value.
*The device may get you a false alarm if you put it in your kitchen where heavy fumes are frequently seen, and it may trigger the alarm.
*Lighting 3 or 5 matches may not trigger smoke alarming.
*Please read the user manual thoroughly and save it for future reference.
*Please do regular checking to make sure that the alarm and battery are working properly.
GREEN LED?The green LED flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
RED LED: The red LED flashes in conjuction with the alarm beep. When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide or a potential fire is detected, the red LED will flash and the 80dB alarm signal will be sent out.
* LCD displayer with a blue back ground light.
* Lound 85 dB alarm.
* Permanent carbon monoxide sensor.
* Green and red LED lights indicate normal operation and alarm status.
* The unit will "Beep" and green green LED will flash once powered up.
* The alarm will emit 4 short alarm beeps when Carbon Monoxide is detected and will emit continuous beeps when smoke is detected.
* The alarm will also emit continuos beeps when both smoke and carbon monoxide are detected at the same time.
* One "beep" every 30 seconds is an indication that the battery is low(needs replacement) or the unit is malfunctioning.
Power Supply?a 9V alkaline 6LR61 or carbon zinc battery 6F22.
Standby current: ?100uA
Operation Ambient Condition: 5-40?,20-90%R.H.
50ppm, alarms with 60-90mins
100ppm, alarms with 10-40mins
300ppm, alarms with 3mins
SMOKE: 1%-5%/FT OBS
1x Combination Smoke and CO Alarm
1x User Manual
2x Expansion screws